Sustainable school design is developing an environmentally sensitive facility that is clean, healthy, minimizes energy consumption, and enhances the learning experience.
“Green” schools are a new concept that incorporates many different features which include:
- Energy efficiency
- Water and natural resource conservation
- Sound waste management principles
- Clean, healthy indoor air
- Natural and healthy lighting
- Natural ventilation
- Optimize maintenance and operational functions
The Optima team has depth and breadth of experience in sustainable school design. The variety of projects designed by Optima Engineering has enabled us to develop our experience with many engineering systems. This background of knowledge enables us to assemble a sustainable design engineering team to meet any challenge.